Pandi-Perumal (MSc, CSM, CSPO, CSP, CAL, CDA, SA, KMP, SPC4, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, SSGB) earned a bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Botany from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India.He has had multiple careers as a research scientist, project associate, and project manager. Pandi is a highly competent, passionate, and dependable professional with over 15 years of experience in various industries such as healthcare, hospitals and pharmaceuticals.
• Well acquainted with the concept of onshore/offshore model having interacted with global clients (projects across numerous locations and various time zones) with the personal gravitas to engage and build good relationships with in-house and off-shore teams, third party suppliers and vendors, as well as geographically dispersed territory of stakeholders across the globe.
• Experienced working with multinational clients, leveraging cultural differences and work ethics to ensure a smooth and working relationship
• Pandi also has experience in managing International teams and dealing with communication issues, time zones and cultural differences that typically plague these teams.
• Proven people manager, who leads by example & take decisions and stands as per situation
• Strong negotiating and dispute resolution skills
• Experience with requirements gathering, data management, feasibility studies, and scope document.
• Conduct meetings with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the new processes of the applications.
• His focus is on delivering genuine business value by implementing effective ways to manage work and engage people.
He believes Agile is a mindset more than a framework.
He has been following scrum process for over 5 years.
Apart from his regular work, he enjoys watching movies, listening to music, reading books, writing, editing scientific articles and volumes, yoga, meditation, cook and eat.
He enjoys interacting and coaching scrum practices to project teams and anyone interested in agile. Pandi believes in keep learning!
Pandi-Perumal SR, Akhter S, Zizi F, Jean-Louis G, Ramasubramanian C, Edward Freeman R, Narasimhan M. Project Stakeholder Management in the Clinical Research Environment: How to Do it Right. Front Psychiatry. 2015 May 18;6:71. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2015.00071. eCollection 2015. http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyt.2015.00071/full Skill
First American India
Certified Scrum Master
Certified Scrum Professional
Kiran has over 17 years of experience serving as a dynamic cross-functional leader with broad background in strategic planning, software product management, enterprise portfolio management, business process re-engineering, and solutions architecture. He has 4 years of experience leading Agile transformations of global high-tech development teams at enterprise level, where he championed and led software dept. transformations to Scaled Agile Framework. He is well-versed in both Waterfall and Agile (Scrum and Kanban) best practices. He brings an open and adaptable mindset, with a strong ability to drive sustainable and scalable results through persistence and teamwork.
Kiran has managed SAFe and Agile Transformations with globally distributed technology groups. He is an expert at building high performing, self-organizing agile teams and aligning senior leaders to support organizational change.
Reduced cycle time by 30%
Transformed successfully about 5 programs
Trained/Coached about 300+ employees – Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
Continuous Improvement by Kaizen
Facilitated Community of Practice (CoP) sessions